- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, drained
- English cucumber, cubed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- red onion, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- juice of lemon
- 1 ml paprika
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas into a large salad bowl.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and parsley.
- Toss to mix.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and paprika.
- Season to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Adjust seasoning and chill until serving.