Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Spicy Tomato Salsa Dip
Serve this chilli hot Spicy Tomato Salsa as a dip with chips, stir into corn and bean salads or spread on wraps and sandwiches.
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 jalapeños chillies, stemmed and seeded
- 80 ml cup fresh coriander
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomatoes Chopped and Peeled
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) ground cumin
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) sugar
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeños, coriander and Rhodes Quality Tomatoes Chopped and Peeled into a food processor.
- Blend until well chopped and blended but not smooth.
- Season to taste with the lemon juice, cumin, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.