- 500 g red-skinned potatoes boiled, drained, and cut in quarters
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, finely dices
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g spicy German sausage e.g. frankfurters, chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp ) wholegrain mustard
- 2.5 ml (¼ tsp) Hinds Paprika
- 125 g (½ cup) Rhodes Quality Sweet and Sour Gherkins, drained and sliced
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- to serve: 65 ml (¼ cup) sour cream
- Prepare the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions over medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
- Add the sausage, mustard, and Hinds Paprika.
- Fry until fragrant and the sausages are heated through.
- Add the potatoes back to the pan and toss gently to coat.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Sweet and Sour Gherkins and parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Serve warm with sour cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Times: 10 – 15 minutes