Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Spicy Sausage Casserole with Vegetables
Turn leftovers into a winning dish. Convert the weekend’s remaining braai sausage into a new meal of its own – packed full of Rhodes Quality vegetables, beans and chakalaka. Dinner is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 x 400 g can of Rhodes Chakalaka Hot & Spicy
- 1 x 400 g can of Rhodes Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce
- 1 x 400 g can of Rhodes Butter Beans in Brine
- 800 g beef sausages, cooked
- 3 large potatoes, boiled
- 2 small chillies, seeded and chopped
- 65 ml chopped coriander leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 65 ml butter, melted
- Mix together the Rhodes Chakalaka Hot & Spicy and the Rhodes Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce.
- Pour into an oven dish and top with the beef sausage pieces.
- Chop the potatoes into chunks and add the Rhodes Butter Beans.
- Add the chillies and the coriander.
- Mash well and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mash on top of the sausages and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes.