Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Rhodes Quality Tropical Trifle
How to make our famous Rhodes Quality Tropical Trifle.
- 2 x 40g Trotters Jelly Peach Flavoured
- 2 x 410g cans of Rhodes Quality Peach Halves, drained
- 2 x 440g cans of Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings, drained
- 2 x 350g Madeira Loaf Cakes
- 250g Hinds Custard Powder, premade
- 500ml of Rhodes Quality 100% Tropical juice
- 115g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp
- 80g of white chocolate, chopped
- 500ml of whipping cream
- 100g of flaked almonds
- Make the jelly and leave to cool slightly.
- Place the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves and Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings into the base of a large glass trifle bowl, with some pieces up the side of the glass. Pour in the jelly and refrigerate until set.
- Slice one of the Madeira loaves into 3 lengthways and using a star cookie cutter, cut out star shapes and then cube the offcuts. Place stars up the side of the glass and fill in with cubes before spooning in the custard.
- Cut the remaining Madeira loaf into cubes, soak for a few seconds in the Rhodes Quality 100% Tropical juice and place on top of the custard. Drizzle with half the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon topping onto trifle and drizzle with more Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp, scatter with nuts and serve immediately.