Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
- 1 large aubergine, washed and sliced into cubes
- 3 baby marrow, washed and sliced
- 1 onion,chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 125 ml olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400 g cans Rhodes Quality Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 x 50 g sachet Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in a saucepan with a lid.
- Add the aubergine and the baby marrow and season.
- Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables start to brown.
- Set aside
- Add the onions, peppers and garlic to the pan and cook until softened.
- Return the aubergines and baby marrows to the pan.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes and the Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste and stir to blend.
- Add the thyme.
- Lower the heat and cover with the lid.
- Simmer gently until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Season to taste and serve.