Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Rainbow Jelly Trifle
Festive and Colourful trifle for summer holidays.
- 1 x 40 g box Rhodes Quality Trotters Raspberry Jelly
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Hinds Vanilla Custard Powder
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) Milk, divided
- 1 x 40 g box Trotters Greengage Jelly
- 1 x 40 g box Trotters Grape Jelly
- 250 ml (1 cup) non-dairy dessert cream, chilled
- 2 x 410g cans Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
- 1 x 115 g cup Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp
to serve: mint leaves, mini wafers and chocolate balls,Prepare Rhodes Quality Trotters Raspberry Flavoured Jelly as per the pack instructions.
- Pour half of the Raspberry Jelly into the bottom of a trifle bowl and place in the fridge to set.
- Mix Hinds Vanilla Custard powder, sugar and 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) of the milk together.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil in a saucepan.
- Pour the custard mix into boiling milk, stirring well until thickened.
- Cool the custard.
- Whisk the remaining Raspberry Jelly into the custard and pour half of custard in layer over the set Raspberry Jelly and refrigerate to set.
- Prepare Rhodes Quality Trotters Greengage Flavoured Jelly as per the pack instructions.
- Pour a layer of the Greengage Jelly over the back of a spoon onto the custard layer and refrigerate to set.
- Pour another layer of the custard over the set Greengage Jelly and refrigerate to set.
- Prepare Rhodes Quality Trotters Grape Flavoured Jelly as per the pack instructions.
- Pour half of the Grape Jelly over the back of the spoon onto the custard layer and refrigerate to set.
- Whip the non-dairy cream until stiff and whisk in the remaining Grape Jelly.
- Spoon the cream on top of the set Grape Jelly layer and refrigerate to set.
- Arrange the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail on top of the cream layer.
- Drizzle the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the fruit salad.
- Decorate with the mint leaves, wafer biscuits and chocolate balls.