This quick & easy throw-together meal is rich in delicious pork sausages, quartered potatoes and colourful corn. One-pot means no cleaning up afterwards.
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Italian Tomato
- 12 pork sausages
- 800 g potatoes, quartered
- 30 ml (2 T) olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 stems rosemary
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 45 ml (3 T) sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Place the sausages and the potatoes into a large roasting dish.
- Add the olive oil and season well with he salt and pepper.
- Pick the rosemary from the stems and add to the roasting dish.
- Toss well to mix.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180˚C for 30 minutes, turning a few times during cooking.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn and Rhodes Quality Italian Tomato and bake for a further 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the
- sausages cooked through.
- Cooking tip: Add extra root vegetables such as chopped butternut or carrots to bulk up the dish.