Tangy potato and gherkin salad; a great side to serve with a braai.
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 30 – 45 ml (2 – 4 Tbsp.) honey
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 700 g baby potatoes, boiled
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- Cucumber, sliced
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality Dill Gherkins in Glass, sliced
To serve: salad leaves
- To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustard, honey and herbs together in a bowl.
- Whisk well to mix.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Use a little water to thin the dressing if it is too thick.
- Slice the potatoes in half and place in a large bowl.
- Add the cucumber and the Rhodes Quality Dill Gherkins in Glass and toss to mix.
- Add the eggs, sliced in half.
- Serve the potato and gherkin mix over fresh salad greens topped with the dressing.