- 125 ml plain yogurt
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 8 medium potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 125 g streaky bacon, chopped and fried
- 2 spring onions, chopped
to serve : chilli flakes
- Mix together the plain yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice.
- Season to taste.
- Place the cooled potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, bacon and spring onions and toss together.
- Pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes and serve.