Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Pink Panna Cotta
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 x 40 g box Rhodes Quality Trottters Jelly Raspberry Flavour
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail, drained
to serve: rose petals (optional),Place the cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Place the Trottters Jelly Raspberry Flavour into a medium bowl.
- Pour the cream over the jelly powder and whisk until all the jelly is dissolved.
- Stir in the milk.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the panna cotta mixture into 4 ramekins or jelly moulds.
- Refrigerate overnight until set.
- Turn the panna cottas out onto a plate.
- Serve with a generous serving of Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail.
- Decorate with rose petals if using.