Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Pineapple Bundt Cake
- 1 x 800g vanilla cake mix
- 1 x 430 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush
- 500 ml (2 cups) icing sugar (or use the icing mix provided in the kit)
- 65-80 ml Rhodes Quality Pineapple Fruit Juice Blend
- Prepare the cake batter as per the instructions on the pack.
- Lightly stir the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a bundt baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- To prepare the glaze, sift the icing sugar into a large bowl.
- Whisking continuously, add the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Fruit Juice Blend a little bit at a time until the glaze is smooth and pourable.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pineapple cake and serve.