Fast and refreshing summertime mock-tail.
- 65 ml (¼ cup) sugar
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- 1 lime, sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% Fruit Juice Blend, chilled
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk, chilled
- 250 ml (1 cup) ice
- Mix together the cinnamon, sugar.
- Run a lime slice around the rim of two tall glasses and dip into the cinnamon sugar.
- Place the Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% Fruit Juice Blend, coconut milk and ice into a blender.
- Pulse to mix.
- Fill the glasses with the Pina Cola and garnish with a pineapple leaf and a slice of lime.
Cooking Tip: Add one tot of white rum for each serving for a cocktail version.
Prepare in a cocktail shaker if preferred.