Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Pickled Fish Paté
Use our fragrant Cape Malay Style Pickled Fish as a base to transform a few ingredients into a delicious appetiser spread.
- 500 g Cape Malay Style Pickled Fish
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) plain smooth cream cheese
- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
to serve: freshly toasted pita breads, baguette or crackers
- Separate the fish and onions from the sauce.
- Place the pickled fish and the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans into the bowl of a food processor and blend.
- Add the cream cheese and parsley.
- Add enough of the sauce to blend to desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with toasts or crackers.