No-mayonnaise prepare ahead potato salad, simple to prepare.
- 1 kg small potatoes
- 2 x 410 g cans Rhodes Quality Green Beans Cross Cut, drained
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) basil pesto
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yoghurt
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- to serve: fresh basil leaves
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of water and boil until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place the potatoes and the Rhodes Quality Green Beans in a bowl.
- Mix together the pesto and the yoghurt.
- Season well to taste.
- Pour the pesto dressing over the potatoes and beans and gently toss to mix.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Times: 20 minutes