Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Peachy BBQ Sauce
Use as a basting sauce, a marinade or as a dipping sauce for chicken wings, pork chops or lamb kebabs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 T) sunflower oil
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Halves in Syrup
- 250 ml (1 C) Rhodes Quality Tomato Puree
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomatoes Chopped & Peeled
- 160 ml brown sugar
- 30 ml (2 T) balsamic vinegar
- 45 ml (3 T) Worcester sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Blend or process the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves with its syrup and add to the onion and garlic together with the Rhodes Quality Tomato Puree and Rhodes Quality Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes.
- Add the sugar, vinegar, Worcester sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until thick.
- If you like, you can blend or process the sauce until smooth.