Creamy and sweet alcohol free tiramisu style dessert.
- 300 g (about 30) lady finger biscuits
- 250 g (1 tub) mascarpone cheese
- 2 eggs, separated
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup, drained and juice reserved
- 65 ml (¼ cup) cocoa powder
- Whip the egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Soften the mascarpone cheese with a wooden spoon.
- Beat the mascarpone into the egg yolks.
- Fold in the egg whites, mixing slowly until smooth and creamy.
- Dip half the ladyfingers quickly into the reserved Rhodes Quality Peach Syrup and arrange in the bottom of a pudding bowl.
- Spoon half the mascarpone mixture over the lady fingers.
- Add a layer of the Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup.
- Repeat with remaining lady fingers and mascarpone.
- Sprinkle the top with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cooking Times: 0 minutes