Sweet and summery peach salsa to serve over grilled meats or to add to fresh salad sandwiched or wraps.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices, drained and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh coriander
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the prepared Rhodes Quality Peach Slices, red onion, red pepper and cherry tomatoes in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Add the coriander, lemon juice and olive oil and mix.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with grilled chicken, meat or cold cuts.