A cool, sweet and refreshing dessert. This peach frozen yoghurt is just the treat for a hot afternoon.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Halves in Syrup
- 375 ml plain double cream yoghurt
- Puree the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves in Syrup (fruit and syrup) until smooth and thick.
- Add the yoghurt and mix until well blended.
- Evenly divide the mixture into paper baking cups.
- Place into the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- Place wooden sticks into the center of each cup and freeze overnight.
- Alternatively freeze in plastic ice lolly moulds.