- 125 g butter
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 4 eggs
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 330 ml cake flour, sifted
- 65 ml (4 Tbsp.) sugar
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp cup
to serve: 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup, drained
- Place the butter in a large oven proof baking dish. (approx. 30 x 20 cm)
- Place the baking dish in an oven preheated to 180 C to melt.
- Place the milk, eggs, vanilla, flour, and sugar into a blender and process for 1-2 minutes to blend.
- When the butter is completely melted pour the batter over a metal spoon into the baking dish.
- Bake the Dutch Baby for 30 minutes or until the pancake is set in the middle and the edges are very puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Spoon the Rhodes Quality Peach Slices and a few teaspoons of the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp cup over the top of the pancake and serve immediately.