A refreshing toast to summer all-year round. For a virgin cocktail (or mocktail), simply leave out the rum.
- 1 x 825 g can Rhodes Peach Halves in Syrup, drained
- 65 ml lime juice
- 80 ml rum
- 500 ml (2 C) peach juice
- 500 ml (2 C) ice cubes
- 8 mint leaves
- Place the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves, lime juice, rum, peach juice, half of the ice cubes and 4 of the mint leaves in a food processor.
- Blend until the ice is crushed.
- Add the rest of the ice and process until the mixture is slushy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with the remaining mint leaves.