Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Pap & Wors
Beating the budget has never tasted so good. All you need is pap, boerewors, tomato & onion gravy, and you’re done. No wonder it’s a South African favourite.
- 1 lt (4 C) water
- 5 ml (1 t) salt
- 250 ml (1 C) mielie meal
- Rhodes Quality Tomato & Onion Gravy
- Bring the water and salt to the boil.
- Add the mielie meal and stir with a wooden spoon until thickened.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until the pap is thick, stiff and cooked through.
- Fry, grill or braai the boerewors until cooked and browned on both sides.
- Heat the Rhodes Quality Tomato & Onion Gravy.
- To serve: put a piece of boerewors on top of a generous bowl of pap, spoon a ladle of gravy over the boerewors and serve immediately.