- 65 ml fresh, strong coffee
- 130 ml Rhodes Quality Orange 100% Fruit Juice Blend, divided
- 6 finger biscuits
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs, separated
to serve: chocolate shavings
- Cool the coffee.
- Add 65 ml of the Rhodes Quality Orange 100% Fruit Juice Blend.
- Cut the finger biscuits in half and soak, turning over, in the orange coffee mixture until softened.
- Place the biscuit pieces in the bottom of two glass tumblers or ramekins.
- Break the chocolate into a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat.
- Whisk the egg yolks into the chocolate.
- Whisk the remaining 65 ml Rhodes Quality Orange 100% Fruit Juice Blend into the chocolate.
- In a separate, clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peak.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate orange mixture.
- Pour the chocolate orange mousse over the biscuits.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings.