No chop one pot meal. Quick and Easy dinner for hungry people.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp) paprika
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato & Onion Mix
- 1 x 50 g sachet Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste
- 250 g pasta shells
- 375 ml (2½ cups) prepared beef stock
- 375 ml (2½ cups)
- grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the mince.
- Season with the garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and and fry until browned.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Tomato & Onion Mix and the Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste and stir well.
- Season to taste.
- Pour in the stock and the milk and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook over high heat, stirring often, until the pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cheese and stir to melt.
- Season again to taste.
- Serve hot.