Mixed Berry Mousse
A light and airy mixed berry mousse, simple to prepare.
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) gelatine
- 65 ml water
- 2 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Mixed Berry Topping
- 1x 150 g plain yoghurt
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream, whipped
- 2 egg whites, whipped
To serve: Fresh berries
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the top of the water and leave to stand for a few minutes to sponge.
- Gently heat the gelatine mixture until the gelatine dissolves.
- Spoon the Rhodes Quality Mixed Berry Topping into a large bowl.
- Whisk in the plain yoghurt.
- Whisk in the cooled gelatine.
- Fold in the cream.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the mousse into dessert bowls or glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Decorate with fresh berries and serve.