You can prepare this simple mixed bean salad with its tangy dressing in just a few minutes. Enjoy it as a great braai salad or as a nutritious protein-rich lunch.
- 30 ml (2 T) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 t) Dijon Mustard
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 5 ml (1 t) sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix
- Rhodes Quality Green Beans
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Season the dressing to taste with the salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix and the Rhodes Quality Green Beans into a large bowl.
- Add the red onion, red pepper and chopped coriander, and toss to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the bean salad and stir gently to coat.
- Crumble the feta cheese into the salad and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with the salt and black pepper.
- Serve well chilled.