Recipe by Zola Nene
The perfect choice for a healthy on-the-go snack, great as a smoothie topping to add that extra crunch.
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Seville Orange Marmalade
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) Coconut oil
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality 100% Mango Juice
- 500 ml (2 cups) Rolled oats
- 125 ml Desiccated coconut
- 100 g Flaked almonds
- 50 g Raisins
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large pot, heat together the marmalade, coconut oil and orange juice.
- Stir in the oats, coconut almonds and raisins.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto a lined baking tray to form the clusters, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then allow to cool before storing in an airtight container