A refreshing and fruity delight. When it’s hot out, you need something to keep you cool and hydrated. Mango slush is quick and easy to make and because it’s served straight from the freezer – it’s the perfect chilled summer treat.
- 625 ml water
- 250 ml white sugar
- 660 ml Rhodes Quality Mango 100 % Fruit Juice Blend
- 80 ml fresh lemon juice
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Stir in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in the Rhodes Mango Juice and enough of the lemon juice to taste.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Use a fork to pull the frozen juice into ice flakes and serve immediately.