Recipe by George Mguni
This exotic mango marinade from George Mguni promises to liven up your chicken on the braai this summer.
- 500 ml (2 cups) mango, diced (fresh or tinned)
- 250 ml (1 cup) onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) ginger, grated
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) garlic, chopped
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) cider vinegar
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality 100% Mango Juice
- Whiz the ingredients and one cup of mango in a food processor and then combine with unprocessed mango.
- Pour over chicken and marinade for 2 hours before cooking on the braai.