This recipe makes a thick, hearty and filling vegetarian curry that is quick & easy to prepare. Have dinner on the table in 20 minutes.
- 500 g butternut, cubed and steamed
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Indian Style Tomato
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400 g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 165 ml can coconut milk
- handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Steam or boil the butternut until tender.
- Mix the Rhodes Quality Indian Style Tomato, Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce, Rhodes Quality Chickpeas and lentils together in a large saucepan.
- Bring the curry up to heat and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked butternut.
- Stir in the coconut milk and the chopped coriander.
- Heat through and serve over rice.