An elevated Braai Bean Salad shared by Kuhle Adams. Perfect for those special occasions.
- 1 x 400g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans in Brine
- Half a yellow pepper
- Half a red pepper
- Half a green pepper
- Chilli Peppers of your choice (optional)
- 1 x Block of Chilli Beef stock
- Half a spoon of garlic
- Spices of your choice
- 15ml Worcester sauce
- 15ml fruit Chutney
- To a small pot, add the mixed peppers, block of Chilli beef stock, garlic and spices.
- Then add the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans. Stir to combine.
- Lastly Add Worcester sauce and Chutney, stir through well.
- Allow to simmer.
- Once the beans are soft to the touch and peppers are cooked soft, it’s ready.
- Serve warm with pap and your favourite Braai meat.