Sweet, peach-flavoured fridge tarts. This dessert can be made up to two days in advance perfect for the busy party host.
- 1 packet peach jelly
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 500 ml (2 C) cream
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup, drained
- 200 g packet tennis biscuits, crushed
- to serve: mint leaves
- Make the jelly according to the instructions and set aside to cool.
- Mix the condensed milk with the lemon juice and set aside to thicken.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream into the thickened condensed milk.
- Add the jelly.
- In small glasses or bowls, layer up the tennis biscuits, peach jelly mixture and the drained Quality Rhodes Peach Slices.
- Place in the fridge until set.