- 500g (3 cups + 2 Tbsp) self-raising flour
- 7.5 ml (1½ tsp) salt
- 90 g (¾ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Cream Style Sweetcorn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 ml (¾ Cup + 2 tsps) plain yoghurt
- 4 hotdog sausages, each sliced in thirds
- Sift the flour and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add the cheese and mix lightly.
- Whisk the Rhodes Quality Cream Style Sweetcorn, eggs and plain yoghurt together and mix lightly into the dry ingredients but be careful not to overwork the batter.
- Divide the batter between 12 holes in a muffin tray that has been sprayed with non-stick spray and lined with muffin cases.
- Place one piece of hotdog sausage into the centre of each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven that has been preheated to 180°C for 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and cool.