Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Hot Cross Bun Jaffels
- 4 hot cross buns, sliced
- soft butter for spreading
- Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam for spreading
- 8 streaky bacon rashers, crispy fried
- 125 g (1 cup) cheddar cheese, grated,
- Butter the outside of one side of each of the hot cross buns.
- Place the hot cross bun, buttered side down, on a board and spread with a layer of Rhodes Strawberry Jam.
- Place two slices of bacon on each half.
- Top with cheese and close the remaining halves of the hot cross buns over the filling.
- Spread the outside of each hot cross bun with butter.
- Place the hot cross bun sandwiches one at a time inside a heated jaffle iron (or use a sandwich maker) and slowly toast over a low flame or medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.