Refreshing and sweet homemade frozen yoghurt to enjoy during summer.
- 2 x 410 g cans Rhodes Quality Peach Halves in Syrup, drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) whole milk
- 500 g (2 cups) plain vanilla yoghurt
- 65 ml (¼ cup) honey
- to serve: crushed ginger biscuits (optional)
- Place the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves, milk, yoghurt and honey into a blender and process until smooth.
- Place the peach yoghurt into the refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- If making without an ice cream maker, transfer to a bowl and freeze overnight, stirring occasionally in the first few hours to break up any ice crystals.
- If using an ice cream machine, run the peach yoghurt mixture through the ice cream machine, transfer it to a bowl and freeze it for 2-3 hours to harden.
- Serve with the biscuit crumble.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Freezing Times: 3 hours – overnight
Prepare your ice cream machine the night before making the frozen yoghurt by freezing your bowl according to the instructions.