Easy to prepare homemade fruit jelly; perfect for dessert.
- 125 ml boiling water
- 30 ml (2 T) gelatin powder
- 125 ml cool water
- 750 ml (3 C) Rhodes Quality Cranberry 100% Fruit Juice
- few drops crimson red food colouring (optional)
- Place the boiling water into a heatproof jug.
- Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cool water.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Cranberry 100% Fruit Juice and stir well to mix.
- Add a few drops of the food colouring if using until desired colour is reached.
- Allow the jelly mixture to cool completely.
- Once cool, place in the refrigerator for at least 3 – 4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Serve with custard or ice cream.