Recipe by Zola Nene
Nothing complements a braai spread like this mouth-watering, zesty and fresh salad. This recipe will be a sure hit at any gathering this season.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings, drained
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 200 g Assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn
- Cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 15 g fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime, juiced
- 62.5 ml olive oil
- Red chilli, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat a griddle pan, then add the pineapple rings and char grill on both sides.
2. Remove from the heat, then chop roughly before combining with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss well and serve immediately.