This light, tangy mousse is just the thing after a heavy meal.
- 15 ml (1 T) gelatin
- 30 ml (2 T) lemon juice
- 65 ml boiling water
- 65 ml castor sugar
- 2 x 115 g cups Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp
- 125 ml fresh orange juice
- 250 ml (1 C) cream, stiffly beaten
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice, stir lightly and set aside until spongy.
- Add the boiling water and castor sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in 1 x 115g cup of the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp and orange juice, straining out the pips if you prefer.
- Place the mousse in the fridge to set until it’s just thick and wobbly then fold in the cream.
- Spoon the mixture into serving glasses or bowls and return to the fridge to set completely before serving.
- To serve, spoon a little of the reserved Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the top of each mousse.