Making your own homemade ice cream is pure kitchen fun. This recipe is no-churn, which means you don’t need any fancy equipment to get started.
- 6 eggs, separated
- 125 ml caster sugar
- 500 ml (2 C) cream
- 2 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
- In a clean dry bowl, whip the egg whites using an electric mixer until soft white peaks form.
- Continue beating and slowly add 65 ml of the caster sugar.
- Beat until the egg whites form a soft meringue and set aside.
- Beat the cream until thick but not stiff. Set aside.
- Beat together the egg yolks and the remaining 65 ml of caster sugar until the yolks are pale and light.
- Fold the cream into the egg yolk mixture.
- Fold the meringue mixture into the egg and cream base.
- Fold in the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp.
- Spoon the ice cream into a freezer-safe dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.