A sweet and refreshing home made cordial the perfect summer drink.
- 500 ml (2 C) sugar
- 500 ml (2 C) water
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
To serve: ice, chilled soda water or sparkling water
- Place the sugar and water in a medium sauce pan.
- Over a gentle flame, heat the water without boiling, stirring continuously until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Stir the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp into the sugar syrup.
- Store in a sterilized bottle.
To serve: add 15 ml (1 T) or more to taste of cordial to a tall drinking glass. Add ice and top with soda water or sparkling water.