Take summer by storm with this gourmet milkshake. Try this one with the flavour of sweet Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp and the crispy crunch of ginger cookies.
- 375 ml vanilla ice cream
- 160 ml milk
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
- 125 ml cream, whipped
- 6 – 8 ginger cookies
- Place the vanilla ice cream in a blender and add the milk.
- Blend to thick and smooth.
- Add ½ of the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup and pulse to mix. Do not over blend as the granadilla pips will break up.
- Pour the milkshake into two chilled glasses.
- Top with the whipped cream.
- Crush 4 of the ginger cookies with the back of a spoon and sprinkle over the top.
- Add one whole ginger cookie to each glass.
- Drizzle the remainder of the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup on top of the milkshake and serve immediately.