Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Gourmet Boerewors Rolls
Upgrade this South African favourite to gourmet status with Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish. You can serve the braai relish hot or cold, which means you can prepare it ahead of time and then sit back, enjoy and relax.
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish
- 5 ml (1 t) sugar
- 30 ml (2 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 500 g quality boerewors
- 6 fresh hot dog rolls
- softened butter for spreading
- for serving: crisp cooked skinny fries
- Place the Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the sugar, parsley and chilli if using.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the relish is thick.
- Braai the boerewors until cooked through and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Place each piece of boerewors on a hot dog roll that has been lightly buttered.
- Top with the braai relish and serve immediately with the skinny fries.