Gherkin hummus for sandwiches, wraps or a on its own as dip.
- 2 x 400 g cans Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in Brine, drained
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) tahini paste
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) parsley, chopped
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Rhodes Quality Whole Dill Gherkin pickle juice
- 125 ml (½ cup) Rhodes Quality Whole Dill Gherkins, chopped
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- Place the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, tahini paste, parsley and the Rhodes
- Quality Whole Dill Gherkin pickle juice into a food processor.
- Process until fine and smooth.
- Stir in the chopped Rhodes Quality Whole Dill Gherkins and season to taste.
- Serve as a dip or use in sandwich or wraps.
Makes 1 cup