Not that there will be any left, but pancakes freeze well perfect for an emergency treat. Serve these fruity pancakes as a simple dessert or morning snack for kids. They’ll love it.
- 45 ml (3 T) castor sugar
- 10 ml (2 t) vanilla or almond essence
- 375 ml whipped cream
- 6 cooked pancakes
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup
- 125 ml chocolate sauce
- Stir the sugar and essence into the whipped cream and place an equal portion of the cream onto each pancake.
- Spoon a portion of the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail on top of the cream and roll up the pancakes.
- Arrange them on a serving platter and drizzle with chocolate sauce.