Elevate BBQ sauce in a hurry with this quick and easy cheat sauce which is delicious with braai meats.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup
- 250 ml (1 cup) prepared or store-bought BBQ sauce
- Place the fruit and juice of the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place the BBQ sauce into a small saucepan and add the Fruit Cocktail puree.
- Bring the sauce to the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Use to marinade and baste meats before braaiing or as a dipping sauce for cooked meats and chicken.
Makes 500 ml (2 Cups)