Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
No equipment needed for this moist and sweetly delicious warm dessert.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup
- 250 ml (1 C) white sugar
- 250 ml (1 C) cake flour, sifted
- 2.5 ml salt
- 5 ml (1 t) bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg
- 65 ml brown sugar
To serve: fresh cream, lightly whipped
- Place the undrained Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and egg.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the top of the batter with the brown sugar
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180°C for 45 min or until firm to the touch.
- Serve warm with fresh cream.