This light and airy fridge tart style dessert is always a crowd pleaser.
- 500 ml (2 C) tennis biscuits, crushed
- 125 ml butter, melted
- 250 ml (1 C) dairy free dessert topping
- 1 x 432 g Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush in Light Syrup, drained
- 65 ml (4 T) slivered almonds, toasted
- Place the tennis biscuits into a bowl and add the melted butter.
- Stir well to mix.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base of an oven proof pudding dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip the dessert topping until stiff.
- Gently fold in the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush
- Spoon the pineapple mixture over the biscuit base.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set. Serve cold.