- 100 g caster sugar
- 240 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
- Place the 100 g sugar and half of the 240 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Cup into a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and set aside.
- Beat the butter and 200 g (1 C) sugar together until pale and creamy.
- Strain the remaining half of the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Cup to remove any pips.
- Add the strained Rhodes Quality Granadilla pulp, egg yolks, flour and milk beating well to a smooth batter.
- Whisk the egg whites until firm but not stiff, and fold lightly in thirds into the batter.
- Pour the batter into baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place the baking dish into a baking tray half filled with hot water.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and set.
- Serve hot with the passion fruit syrup and whipped cream.