- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Sunflower oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 Yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Pakco Hot Masala
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Ground cumin
- 2.5 ml Dried red chilli flakes
- 1 x 400 g cans Rhodes Quality Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato and Onion Mix
- 4 Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
To serve: Grated cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion until softened.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
- Add the peppers, the Pakco Hot Masala, cumin and chilli flakes.
- 4. Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Peeled Tomatoes and Rhodes Quality Tomato and Onion mix.
- Bring the sauce to the boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked, shredded chicken and heat through.
- Season to taste.
- Serve topped with the cheddar cheese and sour cream.