Kids always love crispy chicken and paired with a crunchy salad makes a tasty, summery lunch.
- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 65 ml ( ¼ cup) cake flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 125 ml (½ cup) Hinds Southern Coating Original
- sunflower oil for frying
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn in brine, drained
- 100 g feta cheese
- 65 ml ( ¼ cup) mayonnaise
- 45 ml (3 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Toss the chicken strips in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then toss them in the Hinds Southern Coating until evenly coated.
- Deep fry the chicken strips in hot oil until golden and crispy.
- Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- To make the salad, place the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn in a medium sized bowl.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the corn.
- Add the mayonnaise, chopped parsley and tomatoes and stir to mix.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with the crispy chicken strips.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Times: 15 minutes
Air Fry the chicken strips at 180° for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.